About 5 Deep
5 Deep was established in 2001, to work on a big question, “how to support humanity’s transition from one paradigm to the next?”
We assist wherever there are human beings with a burning question and a sense that something needs to change but they are not sure what!
We seek inspired solutions that lead to:
- Flex – adaptability and resilience in mind, heart, and body.
- Fit – purposeful coherence and alignment with self, others, society, and Kosmos.
- Flow – confident, competent, and enthusiastic utilisation of unfolding capabilities.
Our focus on Flex, Fit and Flow enables you to:
- Develop ecological solutions for ThriveAbility.
- Communicate with others in a way that strengthens relationships for a lifetime.
- Apply methods that can help you navigate an increasingly complex world.
- Facilitate processes and relationships in the face-to-face and virtual worlds.
- Bring new awareness to individuals and organisations through personal and cultural assessment.
- Anticipate and prepare for what is coming next – naturally!
Our maxim is, “success is when we are no longer needed!”
The 5 Deep Team
Operates out of the UK and New Zealand:
Christopher and Sheila Cooke are the creators of Solonics, Factor 100 Change and‚ Beneficial Leadership. They are committed to providing leadership insights and supportive practices in the development of strategies that move beyond sustainability. Their premise is, “the change has already happened, you are just learning to grow into it“. Between them they have over 50 years experience in catalyzing individual and organizational change.
Dr. John Cook is an international thought leader in helping organisations take advantage of who they are in their prevailing life conditions, in discovering the development path that is right for them, in discovering weaknesses and playing to strengths, in understanding the environment in which they work.